A tree will not fall against it center of gravity without an outside acting force (obviously). So: Change the center of gravity (limbing) or...
This is good real world testing:thumbs:
What a load of crap. Job holding, tax paying citizens are easy to spot. They provide funding, crackheads do not.
I have two electric space heaters and a propane infrared, as back up. I haven't used them yet thank goodness.
Matt what are you thinking? Gas, electric,.....?
Brian, anything new to share about the Steel?
Very nice.
^Care to elaborate?^ Interesting as BK's are known for low and slow, some even believe that a cat stove will not throw big heat. :rofl: :lol:
Dave where do you set the draft and blower for overnight max heating and is it the same setting as you run in the morning to catch up from a bad...
Merry Christmas Wood Hood from AR. This one has been great for my family. I have so much to be thankful for....
Turning up the cubic feet/min helps.
To be honest, its been years ago. Probably 6011 or 6013. I don't even remember which digit in the number indicates welding positions. What ever I...
Not many dairy farmers left around here. They've all starved out. With the price of milk at wally world, dairy farmers should be getting rich. Too...
^This^ I the MIG is set right, it will make you weld like a pro. I can Not weld overhead (on the bottom of a horizontal surface) with an arc...
For the record, not my video. But it's one of my favorite "how to" tune video. You'll get it lined out and be able to do a carb adjustment no...
[media]
+1 sounds good. Just need to stay in the throttle a little longer to see if it starts 4 stroking as MM mentioned. It should 4 stroke at Wide Open...
You can open your skylight? I didn't know that was an option.
Just noticed the recurring C to C violation, I swear it's 71F in here. She's just cold natured.
That's kinda a pet peeve of his:p Just as well get max efficiency.