Good point! Thanks!
I'll find out, can it be any more difficult than oak?
Everyone to Charlies house for lunch!!!! :drool:
Just got back from the Christmas "most peaceful night of the year" concert and it was great. We have about 3 inches of fluffy slippery powder out...
Very awesome!!! That's the real America right there we're talking about!
I suggested I would be glad to help and bring my Homelite electric splitter.
Seems my good riding buddy needs a little help. He had a few trees cut down that were hanging a little to close to his house. Called me up and...
I know.. it turns to cement like slush, and then when it freezes you are stuck with it till spring! Real PITA!
Makes a big difference being on the south shore coast, or like me being north and inland.. tomorrow I'll be 12+ inches but fluffy (I hope!) :p
I'll bet you do!!!
Ray I get the same storms as you but this is what mine looks like. ( I called it an 824, but it is really a 924) That's the difference between...
What a gift she is. I have a son that is an amazing young man too. No grandchildren yet, but if it's God's will. He's married and she is getting...
Jackpot!! Great when a plan comes together!
Amen to that, and what a great gift that you and your wive give your time to. God bless! Steve
Yeah, I had a "plan" for oil one time. ..so the company got bought out from another company.. etc etc.. we don't pay a lot for oil, because we...
Awesome, nice lookin' splits in the bucket too!
It has warmed up to a nice 11'F here this morning on the north central Ma/NH border from the 4'F it was when I got up at 7:00AM. I just reloaded...
Wow! So that is a 6 cylinder?! That is the same engine as in my Valkyrie, incredible that they were putting those out back then.. then again,...
So, is there a reason you own that many? Or do you have a small army you ride with and all go out at once? Looks like tons of fun though! o_O
What year is the Wing? They are the most complicated motorcycles when you take the plastic off! Luckily the Valky has been maintenance free for...