Roughly 30% of the load was Red Oak,it was already cut to 14"-18" lengths,which I'm grateful.Much lower quality than the White,close to 1/2 of...
Yup Nick places an ad every month or so when working here in metro area.Will deliver the raw unprocessed logs free if you live within 4-5 miles of...
Spent part of the morning removing a long dead ugly large Silver Maple from brother's front yard.It was pretty much toast & hardly worth...
Not a fan of vodka personally (think it was invented in Poland,but not sure),but you cant knock a country that gave the world Anna Kournikova &...
After the holidays are over,I'm gonna order 3-4 of them suckers.:cool:
Gonna say...that mega cheesy pseudo '70's porn flick music was like nails on a chalkboard.So glad my mute button is working :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
I always seem to have trouble keeping the damm things lit.
Looks cool & all but not many of the stuff I cut on a regular basis is straight enough to go through that beast.Besides,I'd just get fat & lazy if...
Not everything built years ago was the best quality,only the things that were the best are still remaining.Some things were built by unskilled...
14 with 0 windchill.Almost tropical compared to same time yesterday.Mix of 1 Hickory round & a couple odd chunks of Honey Locust & White Oak from...
Never see anything like that around here unfortunately.Occasionally a small older Mac top handle,Poulan or Homie,usually its newer small-medium...
-2 right now,wind chill -9.Coldest morning since last February.High around 15 later today.Snow moving in late tonight & tomorrow morning,3-4...
That sucks. Was there for a few minutes yesterday evening checking a couple things & everything was fine. :(
And I thought I had it bad after buying 6 (so far) in the past 9 months....:rofl: :lol:
Never seen one like that before...In the front I seen a round starter housing with a pile of other parts that looks like it could be from a...
3 here right now,7 when I woke up at 5AM.Yesterday was 11 when I started dropping a 17" Hickory snag,14 when I finished hauling it up to...
If seller don't have an 090,then I'm not interested :cool:
According to FedEx tracking,my X27 should arrive on Monday 12/9. I dropped a 17" Hickory snag yesterday so it'll be interesting how it performs on...
I have 3-4 of those openers hanging on a little brass hook next to spare keys on end of small wall-mounted CD cabinet. 2 of Tennents Lager of...
http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/697740-fiskars-super-splitting-axe.html#.Up3H1HmA16k Just grabbed their last one online. $38.74 with...