Welcome to the forum Flamestead. We love pics....
Chinook 30, Sirocco 30, Ashford 30- Same firebox
I spent a few weeks in Haiti in '94. Voodoo drums, pigs running in the streets, no utilities, etc. Just like everywhere else I've been in the...
rdust, do you have to intentionally burn down the coal bed or does it maintain itself?
Put another 40 miles on the Jeep today. Just got home. Its misting and freezing on ice. Going to get real bad.
Firecracker, did you see http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/tuning-in-the-wood.1472/ it has some good videos that explain...
[ATTACH] Jack Russel/Feist mix. I have one sign at the top of the drive and two at a convenient place to turn around, to scare the crackheads...
Yeah, 94 Wrangler with 256,000 miles and no studs in the tires. One stud driving, depending on who you ask:D
Pis 1 is actually much worse, black ice vs compacted snow. The concrete parking lot behind the station this morning just looked wet, it was so...
Left home Thursday evening, finally got back this (Sunday) morning. The wife has been maintaining low 70'sF in the house with two loads a day. Two...
Finally made it home from work this morning. Most of the roads thawed yesterday after plowing and sunshine, but didn't dry. Overnight lows in the...
+1 (except it will melt your face off and cause a coronal mass ejection of the nearest star) ( oh, and cats don't like it)
~6 inches in the Fayetteville area. A little little less in Ft. Smith but 37,000 without electricity due to ice. [IMG]
2.5 -24hr shifts
High Snow and ice. High today in mid 20's. Depending on the forecast, 1F to -4F tonight. I'm 24 hours into a 60 hour shift and the wife home is...
[media]
Yeah about 30 miles west. Lincoln area
We have 4-6 inches of ice pellets and snow forecasted. Possible ice storm 50 miles to the south. I HATE ice storms. Everything gets FUBARed.
Whats the weather like in your area? First good cold snap of the season for me. Time to crank the Keystone.*forecast* [ATTACH]
I get a couple of points higher reading with the probes buried. Even immediately after the re-split. I could just add 2 to the surface reading.