Great work dave!
Nice job on puttin one in the freezer! And good decision letting that big boy bound away. I hear of too many guys taking pot shots and never...
Sweet deal! Hey if you aint worried about turn around time, send it off! That's some pretty good customer service.
Not a bad deal at all cert! Any of your glocks have trigger work? I like the feel of em but just cant past the factory trigger.
Glad you brought this up Brian. Im looking for a new smoke/Co detector. What units can you guys recommend? Also glad you caught the backwards...
Nice job cert!
Nothin like tryin to knock down those little butterballs. We've got a huge concentration of them down in the coastal areas. Can't tell you how...
A buddy of mine goes to Ohio with a group of guys each year for bow season. They only hunt public land and every year someone kills a bruiser!...
My guess is color code also. I have an 02' but have never had to order fenders. Good luck and glad your son's ok.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Im off to work for a few hrs then headed to my aunt and uncles for family dinner.
This is the first time i've used the cart, Im guessin i'll get a few days out of one load. If a big storm is headed our way, i'll probably do just...
A mail cart huh? Im pretty sure it'll be sturdy enough judging by how thick the plastic is. A few times i just backed the trailer up to the doors...
I was lookin for some type of cart that i could just park at the bottom of my bilco doors and toss wood into so i asked my dad (who basically has...
I'd have mashed the skinny pedal and jumped that sucker! :D
Only thing i don't like about hickory is all the dang sparks that attack you when you open the door for reload! :eek: How'd that handle burn??
25 f and howling here at 5:50am. Raked the coals and loaded the ol girl up with some oak. The local news is calling this "an arctic invasion" lol....
Man i really should get back into riding. My gary fisher just sits in the garage :( . Too many other hobbies and life gettin in the way all the...
Healthy lookin deer right there! Love the kicker. Congrats to your buddy :drunk:
Nice upgrade! I bought an 04' about 6 months ago and i love it. I just pulled 18.5mpg on my trip to central NY and blew out the stock muffler on...
Went to bed a little early last night but I still had a thick, red hot bed of coals in the ol smoke dragon. So I opened the air up to burn em down...