I knew I should have taken pics! Lol
Raisins in a cheesecake? I've never heard of that.
Let my bride sleep in, took some homemade caramels to the gals at the convenience store I frequent, then took the dogs out for a run at the tree...
Too bad about you guys having to work today.
14!? Apparently your grandmother and grandfather didn't have a stove...as they obviously had to find other ways of keeping warm!
Maybe I'm nuts...wait of course I'm nuts..but when I add wood to a bed of coals I rake the coals so that their is a small gap about the middle of...
A marketing idea is born!
Went out ONCE on black Friday....I try to learn from my mistakes.
I didn't see a thread so I thought I would start one. What is everyone's plans for Thanksgiving? For me tomorrow is a small dinner with my wife...
Sweet
First the ISU Cyclones take out the Michigan basketball team...then the Hawkeyes take out the Michigan football team. Boy Jack....looks like we...
My wife took a look at your wood shed and loved it. She said we should have one like it.
The simple pleasures are the best!
20s and dropping. Just a trace of snow on the ground and wish there was more. Silver maple and its 77 inside. Cooking dinner on the stove tonight....
I know...ill suffer through it. Try not to feel sorry for me. Lol
Done with work until Tuesday - sort of. Heading to Austin Texas early tomorrow for the Formula 1 race!
I keep a day's storage next to the stove and about 3 days storage in the basement. That way I always have some dry wood available, since I don't...
Is that ALL you could get on that trailer?! LOL. Nice system you've got going.
Interesting info. Thanks.
Since part of Iowa is under a quarantine for moving ash I had a question. The areas I cut aren't in the quaratined areas but I still want to be...