[ATTACH] Crisis averted lol. It hit 170 without a problem. This thing has no problem with a 19 pound turkey. [ATTACH]
Its been on 2 hours already and the temp hasn't even started to register on the thermometer. I would have thought it would start registering by...
Injected up, rubbed down and in the big easy. [ATTACH]
Awesome looking buck. If I saw that thing I would be shaking so bad there is no way I would hit it lol
Don't tempt me..... I was already wondering what a 460 with a woods port job would run like....:eek: Just for the record its not gonna happen but...
You don't since it's now lighter and makes more power :thumbs:
I was able to get Monday and Tuesday off........I wish I had the whole week off since bow season was no good for me this year.
Looks good! I am trying one in the Big Easy tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
You can't complain when that is what your chimney looks like after that many years. I ran a brush through mine this fall just because I was...
Looks awesome Dave! I have always wanted to try a snowmobile..... I think snowmobiling would be a winter sport I would like but we just don't get...
I am going to do this once deer season is over. I'm sure I will get some photos of the fox and coyotes. This is my first one but I can tell it's...
Well Seasoned, sorry to hear about Buster i know its never easy losing a pet.
Yeah, that looks incredible!
Wow that turkey looks awesome! Great Job
I don't recall any hissing sound on mine today but it was the first time I ran it so at this point I don't know what normal sounds like.
Looks great!
Gotcha, Thanks so much for the tip it's much appreciated and now I wont burn my turkey :thumbs:
Got it all seasoned up this afternoon and ready to go for Thursday. Just wanted to be clear on what you are saying, I'm not supposed to leave the...
Wow really cool pictures. I am impressed it takes that nice of a photo at night and its in color too. My cam is the Cabelas brand which I think is...
Wow never saw a picture of a loaded keystone, that's an impressive burn time on basically four splits. Does the stove heat your whole house? That...