Auger motor hanging up causing extra friction maybe?
I've been averaging less than a bag a day lately with my furnace, keeping the whole house at 70 degrees. The furnace has been running on level 1...
All good here. Lost some branches off the spruce trees but nothing that needs a chainsaw to clean up. The real wind is supposed to show up after...
Tornado warning for a radar indicated tornado about 5 miles north of me. Horizontal rainfall, horizontal trees, went to the basement during a...
I just started the generator to make sure it would run if I need it. Having started it means I probably won't need it, but doing it now beats...
It started blowing pretty good here a couple hours ago. Sounds like tomorrow could get a bit interesting. I brought in extra wood for Monday. I'll...
Saw this today when I stopped at Menards to pick up a bottle of gel starter for the furnace....
I made 5 gallons of apple wine and 5 gallons of pear wine two years ago. Used honey crisp apples that didn't get picked from the orchard behind my...
The set I picked up are 36". The box shows 32, 36, 40, which I thought was the waist but the inseam measures 36 also. All I saw at the store...
Nice addition to the stash. I do admit when I saw the thread title I was expecting to see a pic of a pile of 30 packs. :)
9 bags here so far this season. Didn't start burning until early last week. Turned the pellet furnace off today and went back to the wood eater...
I bring in a week or so worth at a time and store it in the attached garage. If a big snowstorm is coming I'll haul in more as my stacks tend to...
No on/off with my manual ignition furnace. Haven't hooked the thermostat to the furnace yet. I bought the wire in January. You'd think I'd have...
My "most embarassing moment" along these lines was lawnmower related. Last summer I went to cut the grass and the mower wouldn't start. Not even...
I'm sure I'd have done the same thing by now if the cold air return duct on mine allowed the hopper lid to stay open.
Rained this morning, about a half inch of snow this afternoon and it's down to 28 now. Its a balmy 70 in the house. Not bad. Supposed to get...
I bought some a few seasons ago. They were pretty good. I haven't seen them in my area since.
Saw a guy at Menards yesterday with a cart full of Michigan pellets as I was grabbing my bags of Somerset. I figured he was a Harman owner. :)
Another basement install here. I'm guessing furnaces with duct work that blow the heat upstairs still count.
Cool video. I'm not sure I agree with the 'handful of ash after 10 bags' statement, but they definitely are a low ash product compared to others...