It came with a 20" bar so I have never really had a chance to test it. Probably ought to do that before I let it go...
I have a Stihl USG, but I currently do not even have it mounted.
A couple of mine, the 66SV which is a rebranded Echo 610. [IMG] [IMG] Next to its orange brother. [IMG] 80 [IMG] 800 [IMG] [IMG]
Having a handle on the far end of the file can help with your control. A handle for taps works well.
I have a grinder but hand file my chains. I use an 8" vice to clamp the bar of the saw and go at it. Grinders are good if you rock a chain, but...
Matt, I will post up some of mine tonight, including a 66SV and an 800, the Deere version of the Echo 8000. The fellow I bought my 66 from had 2....
Safety concerns have driven bow saws from the market plus pulp is now mechanically harvested in many areas. New bows still pop up from time to...
How does the saw know what chain you are running? Dull chain can impact a saw as it works harder for longer periods of time and the operator...
I have several (including one in a box) and will try to get a group shot later today.
I paid Dave a visit the second weekend in September when he had his "yard sale". Spent $600 plus, came home with some saws, 215 loops of chain...
The JD version is actually the 66SV.
This saw arrived in the mail yesterday, came with a 36" bar. Only taken it out of the box, will mount thebar and crank it up tomorrow. [IMG] [IMG]
Now you need a yellow one. [IMG]
New saws cost too much, I will stick with my $130 pawn shop 460. Nice looking saw though.
Believe it or not, I bought a Homelite 540 at Northern Hydraulics in 1991. At 88 cc's it was the last of their muscle saws. Cost me $531 and...
I gave $35.00 for my 200T, certainly a good saw for that price.
I can't either, that is why I drove an hour to pick the one up yesterday. I wasn't looking for one, but I couldn't pass this one up for the price...
Bought a Stihl USG yesterday, you get what you pay for.
An ad popped up on the local CL yesterday for a Stihl chain grinder. Responded to the ad and found out that he wasn't so local, but I made the 60...
Take the muffler off and take a peek at the piston and cylinder. If you are really lucky a bolt or screw came loose and jammed behind the...