Yeah I was going to buy a 24" but MM convinced me to buy the 28" ES Lite. Been waiting for a while for a saw like this and throwing some money...
I guess I would just need to run some Canola oil through the bar lube tank during the carving so it would be edible. Lol
Looks like money in the bank! Great job getting it all in!
Guess what made it here today! Worst part was my wife texted me it was here around 11 today and I had to wait until I got home a few minutes ago...
I got to know a great tree guy who just so happens to go to our church who I get help from when I need it. I have learned so much from him about...
Nice load of white oak! I split lots of that stuff and hate how stringy it can be. Its worth it in the end though! :thumbs:
Gorgeous picture! I love the stream and rock outcroppings.
Looking good! Looks like some beautiful property to cut on.
You can keep that crap up north with you for awhile as I'm not ready for that yet! I'm sure you have the BK cranking by now with one split of...
Looks Fantastic! :thumbs:
Good to hear! Hope it feels exponentially better day by day!
Wow, that looks great!
Very nice man! I love Hickory :thumbs: Wished you lived closer I got two that need pieced down In that last photo did you drop that sucker on the...
Hey when you finally run out of wood to cut on you place feel free to swing by for a weekend of cutting fun. You should be able to get me another...
Darn I wish my Husky would get ambitious like yours......... I would leave it near trees all the time. :thumbs:
Well it sounds like you were fairly successful. Congrats on what you were able to get.
Thanks for sharing those experiments with us. I was actually splitting his weekend and every time I split a piece of wood and watched water ooze...
Mostly oak with a few chunks of pine. I didn't even have to split it lol..... now I need to find somewhere to stack it....
Man you have been busy today! Great work!
Looking like you got a bunch done today! Iam also out of stacking room....... I need to get that remedied soon