Didn't happen without pics
You need to put some 5 point oversized dawgs on it to be a true west coaster.
....Now where have I seen that before???
Makes about as much sense as a ported 395xp wearing a 16" bar.:D :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
[media]
Pine will cause chimney fires; dontcha know? :tree:
So when all the current ar owners move or die there will be no more evil black rifles in California... Wonder if they will hold a press...
So what would happen to your AR15 if you died while living in California?
CCW permit has been on my to do list for a while... Have to take an 8 hour class and fill out a 10 page permit. The state (by law) is supposed to...
The guy had inherited the saw -- didn't know anything about it. I tried not laugh when I asked him if it always had smoked so much:zip:
A lot of people around here don't like Stihl. And it doesn't hurt to be looking for saws when no one else is. Not too many buyers when it's 20...
The guy was asking 100. I offered him $40, settled on 50 but he couldn't make change. The closest I could give him was $47 and he said fine.
Here is the $47 one the day I bought it. [IMG]
I've bought one for $47 and one for $100; both were running fine. Also had a 024 that I paid 75 for (needed a new fuel line). Just have to be...
Probably had more to do with the bar and chain. The 026 wears a .325 16". And the 346 had a 3/8 18". Only had the 346 for a few days and used it...
My soon to be former ms361. [ATTACH]
I've had both as well but sold the ne346xp. But the Husqvarna 254/262 would probably be a good choice as well. Just harder to find.
The 026 is a great saw and can be had for under $100 around here with a little patience.
What could possibly go wrong? <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vI0rwj7oMAs?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0"...
Make the total openings in the muffler equal to about 80% of the exhaust port and retune.