[/LIST] Horsechit. :rofl: :lol: I love all these "scientific" studies over the years.99% of these eggheads have no real in the field...
Its great stuff. Only had the original & black & tan,but really liked them.Sure wish it was sold west of Indiana.
I never pass up a good find either.I will worry about any stiff muscles or scratches/scrapes after claiming my prize. First things first!!!
Better take it easy now for a day or so.Any overdoing when injured could lead to permanent damage.I finally started to slow down a couple years...
[media]
Looks great. I can eat soup or stew any day of the year,but its especially nice when the temps are 60 or less outside. Great to see another...
That's the other thing I couldn't remember. Now I recall hearing about the various lawsuits etc towards certain homebuilders.Don't think there was...
Yup that's it. Parents have that in their 1970 small house on their 10 acres.Beautiful stuff with age. Here's a small candleholder I did from...
Mmmmm.........pork rinds :drool::popcorn::thumbs:
I remember 3-4 years back the stories about Chinese toothpaste,car tires & other things.Plus I'm sure you've all heard about their Stihl &...
If its legit,I'd send him another hundred to ship it to me.
Very nice. I got 2 loads of random sized White Pine from my tree service contact in mid February.Cut,split & stacked all of the smaller rounds...
I have yet to drink a light beer that didn't taste like crap.
Great job Dave. That shed is amazing.
I'm hungry.That's what I get for eating a big lunch late,at 130PM then thinking "I wont need nothing until 7AM tomorrow now...:emb: I did eat my...
I'm not there yet either.Why start now?
Congrats & thank you for your service. My parents celebrated their 60th in February,I'm the runt of 5 lol.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/17/man-celebrates-octoberfest-and-actually-loses-weight-consuming-only-beer-sausages/ My hero.:drunk:...
Loading up brother's p/u in a couple hours,maybe cutting a few rounds from that remaining White Oak trunk if we don't spend too much time...
090