Hope Everything goes well! Sending up a prayer now.
Very nice video! Looks Great!
You are going to LOVE that Lopi!! Congrats on the new stove it looks great!
Looks good, I have never done them like that before. How long did it take to cook them?
Pretty cool stacking! Hope it doesn't get unstable as it dries.
You guys were rocking and rolling! Always nice to have a partner to work with. Enjoy the btus
Definitely shedding it's bark like it's Elm. Either way it's a bunch of btu's. I have an Elm that I will be getting here in a week or two and it's...
Never tried Hackberry...... Nice load of wood there though, Congrats.
I have never tried that but see it happening in the future now.
I have about 3-4 big trees hanging that I have been waiting for mother nature to take down for the last year...... I think i will finallyhave to...
I loaded the porch full of chunks, punks, and uglies on Friday night. It worked out well for me the kids were at Grandma's house and I built a big...
I would guess 2 cords but I have been known to be WAY off on my estimation skills lol.
This summer I was moving a wood stack in short sleeves and felt something on my arm, when I looked down there was a wolf spider that was every bit...
Haha, Sorry about the smell..... I have been there and done that early on in my wood burning.
I like the Party Q because I can use it when camping or taking the cooker anywhere there is no electric. I have no issues with 18 hour cooks on...
Sounds awesome! Brining is the ticket with a pork loin if you want to smoke low and slow! I usually do that however this time it was a last...
It's a 30 foot. I had a 22 foot one for about 8 years and traded it in this spring. My wife, daughters and I love to camp! I would probably get...
They are both pretty good.....
Very nice fell, and it should provide some serious btu's!
Wow, I have hunted for 18 years and never laid eyes on something like that! Tell your brother congrats that's a heck of a nice buck!