I am having another little break-in fire this AM, just to get the chill off. I am amazed at how easy it is to control the start-up, and then the...
Got it Charlie! I must have brushed right by that first time through the manual. I'm glad you guys caught it. Thanks!!
Aha, I hadn't noticed that and I guess I brushed right over it in my first pass at the Operation section of the manual. It solidly "clicks" into...
I can see where that is going to add 60 or more minutes of labor to a lot of basic maintenance work. Things like changing the oil filter will get...
Hi Dennis, the position it is in right now is the closed position. It doesn't go up and further and the bypass is completely closed when I open...
The top end harley Ultra Limited and also the Harley Ultra CVO are the first bikes to have liquid cooling to the exhaust port in the heads. The...
I can't wait to compare notes on both the Fireview in my house, and the PH in yours some February day when it is about -20'F out there, before the...
It's my guess that Woodstock intends to get really aggressive with the pricing on the Steal Union's when they become available. They are investing...
Charlie, the 6 speed is fantastic, but didn't really work well until I did a stage 1 with a PowerCommander to richen the Air/Fuel Ratio so it had...
Love those Beemers.. I still see guys out riding those.
Mine only smokes when I got on it, cruising it didn't smoke.
Brian, they told me they are up doing the Steal Union testing this week. I got that effect using Photoshop, > Image > Adjustment > HDR Toning
So there aren't many nice warm days left here in New England, but today was one of them. I really should be CS&S but I just can't bring myself to...
Charlie, they were crazy fast, but they didn't go around corners well, and they were very peaky. The 750s had a wider power band but were much...
Here are my bikes.. this first one is my 1973 Kawasaki H1, which is a 2 stroke 500cc triple. That's me in front of the telephone office in Concord...
Ever see any smoke coming from a chimney? Bet he is waiting till he gets a stove.
Thanks Ray! This place is great!
Hey all, my name is Steve or Oldhippie, whatever works for you. I'm a refuge from other places. I live in Ashby Massachusetts, a tiny little...
The Northeast has been unusually warm. I'm in north central Mass just below the NH/VT border and I haven't gotten a real hard frost yet. We did...
This is where the dealer makes all the difference in the world. If you're not getting lengthy burns this is exactly why. Is there no gasket...