I have about 33 minutes of VHS tape of the loader pictured in my avatar at work . I would like to break it into 2 segments for two threads but do not know where to begin! Any suggestions on where to start ?
There are businesses out there that can convert VHS to DVD and also to MPEG (digital format), maybe look in your area to find someone, Allan..... It's pretty affordable, too. Probably only a couple bucks. When you DO get them converted to a digital format, let me know and we'll give you a hand at uploading them......
I had 2 VHS tapes (roughly 2 hrs each) of the tour group I was with in Germany for 10 days in Fall 1997.Only watched it a couple times,didn't want to have them go bad since tapes have a limited shelf life.Costco converted them in summer 2012 to DVD ( 2 copies each in a special sale) for just under 30 bucks.Took about a week turnaround,even got the old tapes back which I recorded over later on.
Camp how computer savy are you? Ive used similar items to this with great success http://www.rakuten.com/prod/usb-2-0...-card-win7/245855072.html?listingId=255099921 as long as you have a decent computer with win 7 and a DVD drive for burning once the video is in digital format. But Im a tech geek so......
Thanks the first of the is posted ! http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/camoinspecter-at-work-1.591/