Took the day to go to Central Park NY today and couldn’t help but be in awe of the awesome trees. Some are so old and others are just so cool. My 8 yo kept asking “dad, how many cords do you think are in this tree?”.
That ought to wind someone up!! Talking about cutting trees in central Park.... Did you have FHC swag on??
when i was a little kid i used to roll out my play doh into logs and cut it with a table knife mimicking the sound of a chain saw as i did. MY older sister (she is ten years older) would get POed at me as it woke her up!
NOPE. I was introduced as "buZZsaw BRAD" at my Step daughters wedding September 8 last year when we walked into the reception. Her husband (my step son in law i guess) has a death metal band and they gave me the nickname. It stuck! One of his bandmates finally fessed up weeks later to telling the DJ to do that. I didnt care, thought it was funny. Rolls off the tongue nicely! They gave me the T shirt for Christmas and cigarsmokingzombie challenged me to be like "buzzsaw" on the movie The Running Man. So i did.
I wore a Mighty Ducks jersey to game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals in June 2003. Devils took game 7 over the Ducks. Saw the cup skated either way. I did want the Ducks too.
As a Flyers fan I wanted the Ducks to win that series also. Game 6 was when Stevens almost killed Paul Kariya right? I can still see his visor fog up when he started to breathe again. I was in Niagara Falls Cananda during game 7 of the 2000 ECF between the Flyers and Devils. Flyers blew a 3-1 series lead and we watched the last game at a local sports bar. The place erupted when Stevens knocked out Lindros. I had no idea how much Lindros was hated up there for snubbing the Nordiques. I was also at a bar near Camp LeJeune when RJ Umberger was knocked out by Brian Campbell during the Flyers/Sabres series. 3 big hits I'll never forget.
Not sure of those with the wavy limbs but there were plenty that were identified among them was American Chestnut
I think i remember that hit Stevens put on Kariya BCB. He was vicious in his own zone. Im a recovering Whalers and one time Hurricanes fan. Met my ex wife at a New Haven Beast AHL game. We divorced in 2005. Lost interest in hockey after that. We went to game 3 of 2002 finals in Raleigh. The triple OT game. Somewhere there exists a picture of her and i tailgating on NHL.com. Just did a search and no luck.