In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Bush hog rs2650

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Dakota Hoarder, Jun 23, 2019.

  1. Dakota Hoarder

    Dakota Hoarder

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2017
    Messages:
    1,554
    Likes Received:
    9,094
    Location:
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Anybody know anything about a Bush Hog RS2650 zero turn lawnmower?
     
  2. Yawner

    Yawner

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2015
    Messages:
    2,128
    Likes Received:
    11,914
    Location:
    Louisiana
    I don't know the model he has but I saw a friend with a Bush Hog mower a few days ago and I didn't know they made a mower. I asked him if he likes it and he said he does and immediately said it has a blade (or blades, don't recall) that are really thick, kinda like a Bush Hog for your tractor. He liked that. As soon as he said that it made me wonder how thick the blade is and if it could be used on light brush.