In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

UPS delivery..

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Chaz, Jun 25, 2019.

  1. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,743
    Likes Received:
    61,993
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    :ups:

    Got a new gadget today.

    After recording on the downhill a few days back, I was reminded why I always have two hands on the "reigns" coming off the hill.

    So I reviewed some lower priced cam's, and decided on this.

    Campark ACT74 Action Camera 4K...

    Best part, no cash out of pocket.
    :dancer:

    The credit card I use for gas purchases had more than enough credits/bonus points that it didn't cost a penny.

    Actually came with more mounting attachments than I figured it would.


    IMG_20190625_185712910.jpg

    IMG_20190625_185738608.jpg

    IMG_20190625_185726512.jpg

    Haven't tried it out yet.
    1.. batteries (2 supplied) needed charging.

    2.. some goofball didn't purchase a micro-SD card when ordering the cam.
    :doh::picard:

    So, I guess a trip to Wally-world is in my near future.
    :hair::hair:

    It has two backplates as well, one that makes it waterproof, and one with slots to allow for audio.

    For the price, I'm not expecting anything in the high quality range, but we'll see.
    :)
     
  2. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    :cheers::popcorn:
     
  3. billb3

    billb3

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,513
    Likes Received:
    54,562
    Location:
    SE Mass
    BestBuy has SanDisk extreme plus 128 on sale for a few bucks less than the 64 this week if that camera can use U3 cards
     
  4. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,743
    Likes Received:
    61,993
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    billb3
    They recommend 32G max.

    "Recommend to use max 32GB class 10 micro SD card, please format the SD card (not included) in the camera before using."

    But thx.
    :)
     
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,192
    Location:
    Central MI
    Let us know how this works out Chaz