In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

372xp smoking

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by jo191145, Jun 9, 2019.

  1. jo191145

    jo191145

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    7,234
    Likes Received:
    50,436
    Location:
    Ct
    Yep, inquiring minds. ;)
     
    huskihl and Chaz like this.
  2. M2theB

    M2theB

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2017
    Messages:
    3,004
    Likes Received:
    19,226
    Location:
    Central Massachusetts
    I think a file on the key so the magnet sees the coil at a different time. How much, I don’t know.
     
    huskihl and Chaz like this.
  3. huskihl

    huskihl

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2016
    Messages:
    3,719
    Likes Received:
    21,422
    Location:
    Michigan
    372 has an aluminum key cast into the flywheel. File a small portion of it away with a needle file. File the side that allows you to rotate the flywheel ccw. .020" of the key, or about 1/4" of flywheel perimeter movement
     
    Eric Wanderweg, Nixon, M2theB and 3 others like this.
  4. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    TY very much.

    My education continues.

    Hit it head on there.
    :yes:
     
    M2theB, huskihl and jo191145 like this.
  5. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    I have no excuse for the mis-spelling.
    :picard:
     
    M2theB and jo191145 like this.
  6. jo191145

    jo191145

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    7,234
    Likes Received:
    50,436
    Location:
    Ct
    Yes you do. I actually hit the look up because I wasn’t sure. Yours is correct also. Mostly British tho. :)
     
    M2theB and Chaz like this.
  7. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    :rofl: :lol:

    Well, I tend to be a stickler on details, especially spelling.

    It's all good, surely only one of many mistakes I've made..

    Today
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    Stephiedoll and jo191145 like this.