In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

My ash is whooped

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Well Seasoned, Oct 21, 2013.

  1. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Looks bigger than my stump ;)
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Uh oh, here it comes....... HD stumpy!:popcorn:
     
    papadave, Pallet Pete and Chvymn99 like this.
  3. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    :rofl: :lol: I have been jokingly called that before, do you know my height ??
     
    Well Seasoned and Pallet Pete like this.
  4. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,493
    Likes Received:
    113,827
    Location:
    KC Metro
    That is some great looking wood. Having the right tools always helps.
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  5. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I think I remember reading 5'3"? Im only 5'7" Its easier to get under a low tree
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  6. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Yes, tools matter. Could've used a new chain though. Hit the ground in error, filed, but it just ain't the same.
     
  7. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Yup, don't bump my head much, and if I fall down I'm low to the ground, and can bounce back up quick :D
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  8. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    You know every man I know who has lived to be 100 yrs. is short. I used to be 5' 8" but with age comes that dreaded shrinkage. Now have to have all my pants shortened.
     
    HDRock and NortheastAl like this.
  9. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,192
    Location:
    Central MI
    I'll bet your ash is dragging too.
     
  10. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    :p:drool::rofl: :lol::whistle:
     
    Backwoods Savage and Chvymn99 like this.
  11. NortheastAl

    NortheastAl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,887
    Likes Received:
    28,161
    Location:
    Putnam County NY
    Nice work, WS. Clean looking Ash you have there. You're gonna be sore tomorrow...
     
  12. NortheastAl

    NortheastAl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,887
    Likes Received:
    28,161
    Location:
    Putnam County NY
    :rofl: :lol: You da man, BS.
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  13. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Oh, it is Dennis, it is!
     
    Backwoods Savage and NortheastAl like this.
  14. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    NortheastAl, im hurting now, but I expect to be sore tomorrow as well.
     
    NortheastAl likes this.
  15. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    You guys were rocking and rolling! Always nice to have a partner to work with. Enjoy the btus
     
    papadave likes this.
  16. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Oh yea, he loves it as much as I do. I hope to start quartering the rounds leftover soon!