In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Fiskars at Wally's house

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by papadave, May 11, 2014.

  1. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    So, as part of our Mother's Day extravaganza, we made a short jaunt to Wally's.
    I went looking where they usually have these to check the price, but they weren't there. We wandered out to the outside garden area, and there they were......
    IMG_20140511_160555_463.jpg
     
  2. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    First time I went there to get an X 7 I had a heck of a time trying to find them, finally did in the outside garden area.
    So what's the price on the X 27?
     
    Woody Stover likes this.
  3. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    I have them on my shopping list too. Worst case they will make the x-mas list if don't get them this summer.
     
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I didn't read the tags, but looks like the 27 is on the left and $49 and some change, followed by the 25 for 39 and some.
    I was actually loking for the X7 too. Found them on markdown a couple years ago, but didn't buy one.
    I should kick myself. Those are $24.97.
     
    HDRock likes this.
  5. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    My X7 cost me 50 bucks, cuz I lost the dang thing :(
    I really like it had to buy a new one
     
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
    papadave likes this.
  6. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    :yes:Oooooooooo!
     
  7. GrJfer

    GrJfer

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2014
    Messages:
    2,159
    Likes Received:
    14,075
    Location:
    The Woods of Arkansas
    I currently have an X25 & X27. Really been wanting to add an X7, but that $25.00 price tag stings a little. May I'll get lucky and get one for father's day. ☺
     
  8. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    Sounds about right. MyX25 was 42 & change with state tax at Walmart in May 2011.Bought the X27 from Blain's Farm & Fleet online in Dec 2013 for $39/free shipping (special Christmas promotion I think).

    Havent used the X25 once since getting the bigger one,since its in good shape thinking I can get $30 for it on CL....
     
    papadave likes this.