I am heading into town early this afternoon and drive by this! Mile down the road from home. A tree company just finishing up a job. I turned around and talked to the crew chief and inquire about the wood. Gives me a card and tells me to call the office which i later did. Lady calls back and says wood has already been removed but takes my info. Turns out they just do tree removal and not sell wood. Looking for people like me to take it. I didnt feel too bad as it was all red maple.
good way to put it Midwinter. My "problem" is it seems like the fish are practically jumping into the boat!
I have room, just have to process loads soon after they come in Sandhillbilly. Build more stacking racks, pallets etc. Im starting to sort by species. The double stack on the right will be eliminated when wood is used next Winter and trees its against cut down. I have 3 times the wood i normally do! I guess its a good thing! How is your hoard going? Pics?
Not sure I’d call it a hoard, but I’ve never had this much wood left at the end of heating season.(I Think it is the end,..I burned four days last week) I’ve got several trees lined up just gotta get after them, but Nicer weather means there’s other stuff that needs doing