In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Finally

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Certified106, May 3, 2014.

  1. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yep, I'm a giver.:rofl: :lol:
     
    Stinny likes this.
  2. sherwood

    sherwood

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2013
    Messages:
    980
    Likes Received:
    1,917
    Location:
    Big RIdeau Lake, Southern Ontario
    Speaking of friendly posts here: I just got a message that Dennis got kicked off over there for being too Woodstock pro-active. I'll be like Julius Caesar, and list all of the things that come to mind which I will not mention such as: censoring, book burning, freedom of speech.....Interesting how BK supporters are tolerated, PE supporters, and also the downright rude and aggressive. Too bad to see this happening, as fundamentally a very informative site. It has been diminished by the folks who have been expunged. The upside is it has resulted in this very friendly site.
     
    Chvymn99, Stinny and papadave like this.
  3. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Hmmm........ I will say that's a real shame he was very helpful to many people and has definitely done a lot for the woodburning community over there. Hopefully he doesn't make himself scarce around here!
     
    Last edited: May 4, 2014
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    No sense in dredging up all that.
    Love this place and I'm stayin' here. Well, at least as long as I'm allowed, or the site gets shut down for being too friendly. That would be weird.
    Nuff said.
     
    Chvymn99 and Stinny like this.
  5. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Thanks for being for being so helpful and clearing all that up. It is now as clear as mud.......:rofl: :lol:
     
    Stinny and papadave like this.
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    There's clearly no need to give it another thought.
    Seriously.:)
     
    Certified106 and Stinny like this.