An old physician, Doctor Gordon Geezer , became very bored in retirement and decided to re-open a medical clinic. He put a sign up outside that said: " Dr. Geezer's Clinic . Get your treatment for $500 - if not cured, get back $1,000." Doctor Digger Young , who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000. So he went toDr. Geezer's clinic. Dr Young : " Dr. Geezer , I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?" Dr Geezer : "Nurse, please bring medicine from the box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth." Dr Young : 'Aaagh! -- This is Gasoline!" Dr Geezer : " Congratulations ! You've got your taste back. That will be $500." Dr Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money. Dr Young : "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything." Dr Geezer : "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth." Dr Young : "Oh, no you don't -- that is Gasoline!" Dr Geezer : " Congratulations ! You've got your memory back. That will be $500." Dr Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days. Dr Young : "My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see anything!" Dr Geezer : "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so, "Here's your $1000 back" (giving him a $10 bill). Dr Young : "But this is only $10!" Dr Geezer : " Congratulations ! You got your vision back! That will be $500." * Moral of story * -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer" . *Remember:* Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to pizz us off. ENJOY YOUR DAY !!!