In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

From The Ridge

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by thewoodlands, May 2, 2014.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I'm thinking this is another Sugar Maple, I ran the 310 again tonight. Just some pictures from tonight.

    I picked a few fresh Leeks to go on some Chili the boss cooked, tasted great.
     

    Attached Files:

    Stinny and HoneyFuzz like this.
  2. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Niiice ! Love your pics :)
     
    Stinny and thewoodlands like this.
  3. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Thanks HoneyFuzz. If I can get the big Cherry off that ridge by the middle of next week (I work slow) I'll be a happy camper
     
    Stinny, papadave and HoneyFuzz like this.
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    twl, how many loads did you get?
     
  5. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Just one load tonight, 25 rounds, four were from yesterdays Sugar, I still have rounds up on the ridge along with pic 9047.
     
    papadave likes this.
  6. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Think you're right
    Hate to tell/show you,
    but I'm getting green leaves on the birch trees already.

    DSCF3131.JPG
     
    Stinny, papadave and thewoodlands like this.
  7. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Looking Good!
     
  8. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    After the wet weather yesterday, I'm taking today off so I can clean the saws up, sharpen the chains on them and just let things dry out then it's back on the hill after more Cherry and the Maple (not sure what kind yet) that's underneath the Cherry.

    By the end of this week I should have the hard part done, most of the bigger rounds should be down.
     
    papadave likes this.