In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Pallet creations

Discussion in 'The DIY Room' started by swags, May 3, 2014.

  1. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    My wife made a few of these pallet signs and people really started liking them. She has sold a few and keeps getting more people wanting them. Been keeping her busy and helps with a little extra cash. I think they are pretty cool.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    A little bit of artwork makes them look better than your basic boring pallet. She has a nice creative hand, very nice!
     
    Stinny likes this.
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Ask her how much wood can be stacked on one.:D
    Those are cool, and creative.
     
    Stinny and swags like this.
  4. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,506
    Likes Received:
    113,943
    Location:
    KC Metro
    :yes:.... Those are cool!
     
    papadave and Stinny like this.
  5. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Real nice. I like the mix of fonts and sizes in the first one. Awesome re-purpose project.
     
  6. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Are there gonna be any at the GTG?

    I know a guy who may want one? :)

    Tell your wife she did a great job. I wish I knew this before we spoke earlier. I would have had a compliment for her.

    Very nice..
     
    swags and Chvymn99 like this.