In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Real Men Do Housework................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Feb 4, 2019.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Ok, but where do we buy those? I need the tractor vacuum thing.....oh, wait.......we don't have carpet.
    Hellz, who cares, I need it. Maybe someone makes a conversion kit that'll fit the GT.:yes:
     
  3. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,979
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

    Chazsbetterhalf seemed unimpressed when I wondered "out loud" where I'd find one of these bread-winning ladies
    :whistle::doh:

    I'll clean the floors, dishes, clothes, cook, no problem

    But.. her libido must be equal as well
    :whistle::):):)
     
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,713
    Likes Received:
    224,345
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Now yer talkin Rotti!

    :thumbs:
     
  5. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    thats some funny chit right there!:rofl: :lol:

    Sears must stock them Big Boy appliances.
    :whistle:
     
  6. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,156
    Location:
    Central MI
    I don't know who stocks them but we need some of those tools!
     
    yooperdave, papadave and TurboDiesel like this.