In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Aluminum can deluxe crusher

Discussion in 'The DIY Room' started by Ron T, Dec 24, 2018.

  1. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,568
    Likes Received:
    18,906
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    Buddy has this in his garage . Told him I need one as well.
     

    Attached Files:

    wildwest and Brandon Scott like this.
  2. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,568
    Likes Received:
    18,906
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    IMG_2004.MOV
     
    wildwest and Brandon Scott like this.
  3. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,568
    Likes Received:
    18,906
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    Can’t get the video to load
     
    wildwest and Brandon Scott like this.
  4. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,113
    Likes Received:
    163,178
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Have a pic?
    I think you have to load vid to youtube, then link it here...
     
  5. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    Cool! My buddy has a floor in his shop too. :whistle:
     
  6. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,568
    Likes Received:
    18,906
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    Pneumatic can crusher....I’ll get a pic next time I’m over there.
     
    wildwest, Jack Straw, leoht and 3 others like this.
  7. Warner

    Warner

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    7,368
    Likes Received:
    47,698
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    We have a pneumatic crusher at work for used oil filters. It would be overkill on a can! Plus I usually just crush them on my forehead!
     
    wildwest, Jack Straw, shack and 6 others like this.
  8. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,453
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I bet he has a boot too!
     
  9. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,113
    Likes Received:
    163,178
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    We have all the cool stuff in Ohio...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
     
    wildwest, Jack Straw, Horkn and 5 others like this.
  10. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,713
    Likes Received:
    224,339
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.


    Yeah, yeah, yeah.......we know! Best restaurants, highest paying jobs, etc. etc. :picard:
     
    wildwest, Jack Straw, Horkn and 5 others like this.
  11. Brandon Scott

    Brandon Scott

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2018
    Messages:
    3,338
    Likes Received:
    27,270
    Location:
    Formerly Rabbit Hash
    A geologist friend told me the only reason Kentucky hasn't slid into Tennessee is because Ohio sucks so bad...
     
  12. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,113
    Likes Received:
    163,178
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Is it that...or because of how much Tennessee blows?! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
     
  13. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,645
    Likes Received:
    144,586
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

    I commend your efforts to show us :)
    Seems the best way to load here is upload the video youtube privately, then you can upload it here. I'd like to see it!

    Is that a spoiled pampered Brittany in your avatar picture? I have a huge soft spot for them. Owned 2 Brittanies over 25 years. Horkn has been blessed with one too. Darling doggies!!
     
  14. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,453
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Obviously Indiana and and Pennsylvania tug pretty well at Ohio. :zip: Additionally to how Tennessee blows and Kentucky sucks, it appears that West Virginia really likes to snuggle, and doesn't care that there's 5 states it's snuggling with. Screenshot_2018-12-27-00-02-01~2.png

    Wisconsin likes to have a hat on, because it gets cold in winter with all of those great lakes around it. Screenshot_2018-12-27-00-06-23~2.png
     
  15. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,453
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Yes, that's a Britt!

    I saw one in a pickup the other day while I was stocking up at the liquor store.
     
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  16. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,645
    Likes Received:
    144,586
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Oh my, you were sticking up a liquor store? Did you get any of that fireball stuff I hear about at GTGs?
     
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  17. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,453
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Oops.

    Stocking.

    ;)

    Fireball, eh, not my favorite. It's passable if you drink enough.
     
  18. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,568
    Likes Received:
    18,906
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    We have 2 of them.....absolutely spoiled rotten!!
     

    Attached Files:

    wildwest, Horkn, eatonpcat and 3 others like this.