In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Lucky 13

Discussion in 'Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces' started by MightyWhitey, Nov 29, 2018.

  1. MightyWhitey

    MightyWhitey

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2014
    Messages:
    1,746
    Likes Received:
    6,311
    Location:
    5 miles South of the "cheddar curtain".
    My 13 NC has been cranking out the heat so far.

    I believe this to be my 7th burning season with the "Little Big Stove". She heats my 1100sq.ft. dump nicely. Even with lowly box elder and silver maple.]

    Wood snob regards.................................
     
  2. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Break out some basswood, and poplar. ;)
     
    Slocum, yooperdave and papadave like this.
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I have some Willow you can have.:whistle:
     
    Slocum, yooperdave and Horkn like this.
  4. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    The only way to heat with willow is moving it around by hand. :rofl: :lol:


    But those BTUs are from excercise, not from the wood.:doh:
     
    Slocum, papadave and yooperdave like this.
  5. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,713
    Likes Received:
    224,351
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    I don't use my nc-13 anywhere near as much as you, but I do think I appreciate it just as much!
     
    Slocum and Horkn like this.
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Well, he's not gonna' want NOW....is he mister man?:picard: I'll find a way to rid myself of the evil Willow.
     
    yooperdave and Horkn like this.
  7. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Roll it into a ditch.
     
    papadave and yooperdave like this.
  8. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Won't it take root to become yet another................majestic WILLOW? What a great idea. :headbang:
    Uhhh.....no.
     
    yooperdave likes this.
  9. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,713
    Likes Received:
    224,351
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.


    :thumbs: :rofl: :lol: