In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Coming along

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Locust Post, Nov 22, 2018.

  1. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,950
    Likes Received:
    52,503
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Bird almost done, potatoes, corn, noodles on, yams to go in, rolls next, stuffing in the bird & the wife's pies before my kitchen mess gets cleaned up. 20181122_122054.jpg 20181122_122100.jpg 20181122_122128.jpg 20181122_122135.jpg
     
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
  3. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I just passed papadave! I'll be there sooner!:rofl: :lol:
     
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    That was YOU?
    Ok, FINE. Just save me some, wouldja?
     
  5. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Sure was! Didn't you recognize the license plate?


    Screenshot_20181122-153650_Google.jpg
     
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Musta' missed it while I wuz lookin' fer this :rofl: :lol:
    [​IMG]
     
  7. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    brenndatomu, Eric VW and Locust Post like this.
  8. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,950
    Likes Received:
    52,503
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    It was darn good but I still have leftovers if you guys ever stop looking at licence plates and get here
     
  9. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,362
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    All done here. Kitchen is cleaned up; 99 already took down the decorations and I already had my first leftover turkey sammy.

    Bad part about the decorations down already means only one thing.....Christmas decorations will be going up!!
     
  10. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Has she volunteered you?
    I went home, got the wife, and we headed over to the local VFW for a real nice turkey dinner. Met some family over there too. Thanks for saving some though. I guess Well Seasoned can enjoy the feast.
     
  11. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I ended up following one that said chzbrgr! Now I'm lost! :hair:
     
  12. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    She didn’t edge up to 101?
     
  13. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    Home from the inlaws with a very full belly. Wife is putting the little one to bed, and I'm burning down coals for a relight.

    Windy and cold! I threw a few splits in the stove before we left and throttled it down. Came home to a pretty cool house...58F up in the bedroom! Gonna load it up right and relax for a cold autumns night. (That just doesn't sound right)
     
  14. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,362
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    I'll be on the hunt the next two days so maybe I'll get a pass!
     
  15. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,362
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    :rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :whistle:
     
  16. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    If I ever see one that says Pizza, I'm a goner.