In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Anyone need boots? I'm sharing a promo code I've received

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by BCB, Nov 20, 2018.

  1. BCB

    BCB

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2014
    Messages:
    1,310
    Likes Received:
    6,764
    Location:
    USA
    I've owned a pair of the Shiloh boots for 2 years now and I really enjoy them. I just got an offer for $60 off a pair but my boots are still in great shape so I figured I'd share it with the FHC.

    Use code wilcoxfamily2018 at checkout for the discount to apply.

    wilcoxboots.com

    This discount code expires Wednesday night (11/21/2018) at 11:59pm MST. Don't get caught sleeping - we cannot honor this price past that time.
     
  2. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    Those boots look pretty good. How long have you worn their boots? How do they hold up?
     
  3. BCB

    BCB

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2014
    Messages:
    1,310
    Likes Received:
    6,764
    Location:
    USA
    I'm on year 2 with them. I wear them pretty much every day during the fall and winter. I've worn them bow hunting also. They look good w some deer blood on them lol.

    83FA6B96-FE93-44FC-925E-A920AFE6312E.jpeg
     
  4. In the Pines

    In the Pines

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2018
    Messages:
    1,454
    Likes Received:
    8,075
    Location:
    Ohio
    *Not intended for use on construction job sites
    Well that pretty much isn't any good for me.
    Appreciate you kicking down the discount though.
     
  5. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,644
    Likes Received:
    144,582
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Did you ever find some normal mens jeans in dark denim?
     
    bear 1998 and Backwoods Savage like this.
  6. BCB

    BCB

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2014
    Messages:
    1,310
    Likes Received:
    6,764
    Location:
    USA
    HAHA I did actually.