Dakota - $2500 2001 2001 dakota automatic transmission title : clean Here I have a 2001 dodge dakota supercab 175,xxx highway miles. I am the second owner of this mint condition truck. It is a 4x4 you just have to install the front diff as me and a buddy took it out for weight reduction. The back drivers window is no longer there easier to throw your empty beer cans out. It's a v6 but has more than enough power to turn these bigger tires . Looking for best offer or trade Any questions concerning this bad azz automobile feel free to email me thanks and enjoy do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
looks like it has the future of a parts truck. Whats even more strange is the writer seemed somewhat intelligent and tried to act/write like a redneck.
Unfortunately, as a V6 truck with a lousy banged up body, it ain't got a whole lotta parts redneck folks is lookin' fer if ya hear me right....... I'll give him $50 if it drives on the trailer.......
Your gonna throw an offer out on this one aren't ya Jack… I like that empty beer can hole out the back… and… looks like it's a self unloading container too.
Is that the truck from the you might be firewood hoarders thread. You can fit more wood in without a back window.
If you want a truck to "turn heads"… ya just found it. And all the sparks coming off the dragging sides would be awesome…
Now that I look at it a little closer, if you take whats left of the bed off and build some sort of deck back there and like Jet said, put wood in the backseat through the window, this could be a firewood hoarder dream vehicle.