In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

World series is done

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by savemoney, Oct 28, 2018.

  1. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Red sox have won the world series! Have one for me.
     
  2. In the Pines

    In the Pines

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2018
    Messages:
    1,454
    Likes Received:
    8,075
    Location:
    Ohio
  3. billb3

    billb3

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,513
    Likes Received:
    54,562
    Location:
    SE Mass
    Let the sportswriters shoulda/coulda begin.

    I still haven't quite recovered from staying up to watch the 18 inning game .
    Through to the end. No naps.
     
  4. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    City of Boston might have a few parties this week... :rofl: :lol:
     
  5. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    David Price was lights out last night! I had low expectations with the first pitch home run, but he really settled down after that! Having that d-bag Machado get to be the last out was just the icing on the cake!
     
    Backwoods Savage and DaveGunter like this.
  6. DaveGunter

    DaveGunter

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    3,894
    Likes Received:
    22,936
    Location:
    Far Away Ranch, Meadowbrook Forest
    I was hoping Sale would drill him...just for old time sake...too classy I guess.
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  7. BCB

    BCB

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2014
    Messages:
    1,310
    Likes Received:
    6,764
    Location:
    USA
    As a Philadelphia sports fan there are 2 cities I can’t stand: NY and LA.

    Congrats to the Red Sox.
     
    Elvisss222 and Backwoods Savage like this.
  8. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    I'm right there with you on that.
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.