In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Let the Games Begin...............

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Oct 15, 2018.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Well.................., I could not take it anymore. Dreary, wet cold rain and the low 40's. The first smoke has risen from Mr. Chimney to set off the 2018/19 Burning season. Ahhhh, feels so good.

    First Fire 002.jpg
     
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Here’s to Heat!:thumbs:

    Right walt?:yes::D
     
    yooperdave, Midwinter, walt and 6 others like this.
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Hey rotti.....nice stove. :whistle::D
     
  4. Chazsbetterhalf

    Chazsbetterhalf

    Joined:
    May 18, 2018
    Messages:
    6,010
    Likes Received:
    39,593
    Location:
    Ny
    Yes I am in there also. Once we got home from walt's and got the truck unloaded, I also the stove up. Still had a few coals so got her going again.
     
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Or to Fire!
     
  6. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Our stove has been going since we got home from Ohio yesterday. It was 55 in the house when we got home. Present temperature is 79. Ah, feels nice!
     
  7. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Been keeping the inside temp around 66-68 so far, but it's still early in the season. 64 right now, and we now have a small kindling fire going.:dex:
     
    rottiman and yooperdave like this.