In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

It's Been Three Months

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by campinspecter, Sep 25, 2018.

  1. campinspecter

    campinspecter

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,684
    Likes Received:
    12,236
    100_4586.JPG
    Last day the wood splinter got used was June 25th. Today being Sept 25th makes 3 months, so today was an easy start to make some kindling.
    100_4587.JPG

    Also found out today I can start both Huskys - the 390 and the 570 but the MS 170 with no compression release is a little tough!
     
  2. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,531
    Likes Received:
    95,619
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    What did I say this morning? No more hovering or squawking! Eeeeeck - he is now talking about looking for firewood to get. :hair: :hair: :hair:
     
  3. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,746
    Likes Received:
    62,028
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    You knew it wouldn't be long.
    :bug:

    Try to keep him on kindling duty for another week or so.
    :yes:
     
  4. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,531
    Likes Received:
    95,619
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Mom does need kindling.
     
  5. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,746
    Likes Received:
    62,028
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    Amen to that.

    I'm gonna have to do some up soon, or I may be in worse shape than campinspecter
    :doh:
     
  6. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    Uh oh. Well I know my lady has a clamp on firewood but I’m a little less motivated until we settle down at the new house.

    Gotta let the dog out every now and then. Or else we get scratching on the door something fierce.
     
  7. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,502
    Likes Received:
    113,900
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Glad to see you moving in the right direction campinspecter ... Slow and steady my friend.... :handshake:
     
  8. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
  9. Maina

    Maina

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2018
    Messages:
    1,618
    Likes Received:
    11,317
    Location:
    Maine
    Good to see you back at it Campinspecter. Be careful out there!
     
  10. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,552
    Likes Received:
    141,600
    Location:
    US
    Good way to start back campinspecter, but the house boss has final say!
    :yes:
    :D
     
  11. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,005
    Likes Received:
    312,369
    Location:
    Central MI
    Hey Allan, I'm betting it felt great to be using the splitter again! Methinks you'll be fine; you know your limits.