In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Hudson NH - tree fall

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by MikeInMa, Sep 12, 2018.

  1. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,849
    Likes Received:
    114,786
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    shack, Chaz, Backwoods Savage and 3 others like this.
  2. Maina

    Maina

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2018
    Messages:
    1,618
    Likes Received:
    11,317
    Location:
    Maine
    Definitely not! That might leave a skid mark in your drawers.
     
    Chaz, Backwoods Savage and WeldrDave like this.
  3. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,849
    Likes Received:
    114,786
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    I think if you look real close at the base of the tree, you just "might" see a capris-wearing FHC'er, running away from the street.

    But, I'm probably wrong

    :cool:
     
  4. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    Wrong color minivan. Wow WMUR's website is annoying, never experienced it before.
     
    Chaz, Backwoods Savage, Maina and 2 others like this.
  5. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,849
    Likes Received:
    114,786
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    It is annoying.
     
    Chaz, Backwoods Savage and Midwinter like this.
  6. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    I'm an NECN girl myself.
     
    Chaz and Backwoods Savage like this.
  7. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    WOW!!!! I have two first cousin's who live in Hudson!!! Hope they're ok! I gotta call now.
     
  8. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,127
    Likes Received:
    163,249
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Maina, Chaz, MikeInMa and 2 others like this.
  9. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    That reminds me of many moons ago when I was driving a truck late in the day. It was really windy and cold. Just before dark and just as I got to it, a tree fell right in front of me; like about 5' in front of me. Thank the Lord, it was a small tree and I simply bounced over it. No harm done. Guy behind me about crapped himself though.
     
    Maina, Slocum, LongShot and 4 others like this.
  10. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    :rofl: :lol:

    Might be closer to me....I dont usually wear capris after Labor Day though
     
  11. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    capri1.jpg