This plant poped up in my cousins garden. No idea what it is or how it got there. while it most likely is a memory issue, no one seems to know what it is. Leaves are a lot like a day lily and the stamen looks lily like. Anyone recognize this plant? thanks
Looks like Tigridia. https://www.highcountrygardens.com/...igridia-mix-tiger-flower-mexican-shell-flower
Exactly what I was thinking. However, if your cousin didn't plant any bulbs this spring, then some critter relocated it from someone else's garden. After all, they shouldn't overwinter in your area (assuming your cousin doesn't live in FL anyway).
Sure.....just assume that because they're women that they will automatically know what kind of plant that is? You sexist bastard!
You got it! thank you. My cousin worked in a nursery (plants) this spring. I am thinking she either forgot, or maybe the grandkids put them in to surprise her. She has been through two bouts of breast cancer treatments so may account for some lapses in memory.
We still live in America right? Women still generally know something about plants and stuff right? I was merely spotlighting their inherent strengths in this respect.
So you're saying that women just stay home and tend to the gardens all day, and that's all they're good at? Rofl I think I could be a SJW