Yesterday we had a local chimney company install a 6” SS insulated liner, new thimble, and repoint the top and repair a vertical crack near the top. After pricing out the materials I decided to go with these guys at $1500. That’s not much over what a good liner was going to cost me, and I’m not going up on the roof anymore. Just getting too far along for that kinda stuff lol. The liner has a lifetime warranty and the rest 20 years so we should be all set. I’m not sure how that sounds to you guys, but it seemed very competitive in this area for a quality liner. So now I just need my new Fireview that I ordered back in March...it would be nice to get it installed before the season arrives in a month or so.
Good news there Maina I agree that $1500 isn't a bad price considering liner cost. Can't wait to see the stove.
Well here’s an inside pic papadave and that’s all you’re gonna get I’m afraid. I don’t own a flying camera and my feet are staying on the ground.