In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Homesteading Just putting this here

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Interests' started by Well Seasoned, Jul 23, 2018.

  1. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
  2. Farmchuck

    Farmchuck

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    1,788
    Likes Received:
    8,784
    Location:
    Nepa
    I’ve watched both of those videos countless times & I love em!!! I’m wondering where/ what country they might be in.:tears:
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  3. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    They are so good!
     
  4. stuckinthemuck

    stuckinthemuck

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,247
    Likes Received:
    15,345
    Location:
    Wandering around in the NH woods.
    My guess is Latvia.... the Northmen.com website seems to have connections to a lot of stuff there. Some really good looking edged tools too.
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.