In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Perfect record

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by papadave, Jul 25, 2018.

  1. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    there Accuweather. Change the forecast to match the actual temp every day, and your stats are perfect........and accurate. :picard: Just amazing.
     
  2. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,127
    Likes Received:
    163,292
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    I thought you were gonna say "perfect record"...wrong 100% of the time! :rofl: :lol:
     
  3. RCBS

    RCBS

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2016
    Messages:
    6,324
    Likes Received:
    31,456
    Location:
    Over here
    I have cussed 'the weatherman' several times this year.
     
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Predicted thread forecast....75% chance of fair to mostly snarky posts, then a chance of :mad: rants, followed by a chance of hilarity.
    In no particular order mind you..... 100% chance of FHC humor-:rofl: :lol::thumbs::yes::salute:
     
  5. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,655
    Likes Received:
    144,627
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    brenndatomu, Chaz and Eric VW like this.
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Wut.
     
  7. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    :BrianK:

    :D
     
    RCBS, brenndatomu, Chaz and 1 other person like this.
  8. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    I thought it was partly to mostly unnerstannable :wacky:
     
  9. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    One name............Vinnie Barbarino.
     
    eatonpcat, brenndatomu, Chaz and 2 others like this.
  10. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Das right, Mistuh Kottah.....
     
  11. bogieb

    bogieb

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2015
    Messages:
    12,558
    Likes Received:
    76,374
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    With a decent chance of mixed up "autocorrects"
     
    brenndatomu, papadave and Eric VW like this.
  12. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Yes. Even the intentional ones.....:whistle:
    :D
     
    brenndatomu, papadave and bogieb like this.
  13. bogieb

    bogieb

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2015
    Messages:
    12,558
    Likes Received:
    76,374
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    Why I used the quotes :rofl: :lol:
     
    brenndatomu, papadave and Eric VW like this.