In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Glove box score

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Buffalo Plaid, Jul 8, 2018.

  1. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    That's what dog crates are for.
     
  2. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,849
    Likes Received:
    114,786
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    Looks like a long weekend's heat to me. Nothing wrong with that.
     
  3. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    My wife would LOVE if I filled the front yard full of dog crates full of firewood! It would look much better than this.
    15312585514625613056867257511549.jpg
     
    Chaz, NH mountain man, milleo and 3 others like this.
  4. Buffalo Plaid

    Buffalo Plaid

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2017
    Messages:
    312
    Likes Received:
    2,493
    Location:
    Pepperell, MA
    I can't help but laugh at Midwinter ,s dog crate wood being "in heat"
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  5. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    I think that looks pretty good. It doesn't look that noticable from the street. The dog crates look kind of rednecky. I only have two, but I'm always looking for more (for free).
     
  6. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    It blends nicely, but definitely noticeable! I was stacking some locust.out front one day and one of the snowbirds stopped and asked if i had enough wood yet :rofl: :lol: that's only 3 cords.
     
  7. SKEETER McCLUSKEY

    SKEETER McCLUSKEY

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2015
    Messages:
    12,546
    Likes Received:
    61,489
    Location:
    Taconic Range
    hazzard tree #1 is in the RH part of this pic
     
    Chaz, NH mountain man and Chvymn99 like this.
  8. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    The birch at the 35 degree angle? I'm waiting in that to fall!
     
  9. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,503
    Likes Received:
    188,842
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    I don't have dog crates, but I use 55 gal drums for the shorts and uglies. It burns great in our stove. I probably couldn't put it in the front yard though...:jaw::bug:...that would be the looks I got from the missus if I did...
     
  10. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    Best thing about stacking in the front yard? My wife insisted on doing it so it would be as neat as possible. Win-win!
     
  11. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    You've got a ways to go to get that ugly green grass covered by wood so the place looks nice and respectable. :rofl: :lol:
     
    Chaz, Erik B, Mwalsh9152 and 2 others like this.