At least you picked a calm day. LOL Nice job, Felling liming & bucking & ... Videoing Looks like some good dry wood !
What saw was that? Was that the 460 or 026? Hard to tell in the video? If it's the 026, it did a great job on a larger tree!!
Dex that was the 026, been wanting to do some more cutting with that saw. And this one was probably 18-20 at the base so was fun to over cut with a smaller saw and bar.
Got it on Roku and on word press, along with MM's latest video. For some reason this didn't post last night.
Well done! I'm going to give the Gopro a try this evening......finally getting a chance to do one of the two pines at a job that's been eluding me for weeks now, due to the damm wind! I'll try to post that video tomorrow, if the rain holds off this evening.
Thought it was the 026. Could stand a little CW on the H screw. She is running a little fat. That was a well edited video though. Did you use your phone? If so, any computer software used? Or no?
That was all recorded on the ipad and edited with iMovie. Pretty simple to do, the app has a lot of options for splitting and cutting video clips. I didnt do any commentary so that Grizzly could use the footage as needed for his truth about pine video.
Thanks Dex, I'll pull out the little orange screw driver and play with it. I haven't cut much with that saw but I really love that thing.