In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Bicycle Ride

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by TurboDiesel, Jun 8, 2018.

  1. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Ralphie Boy decided to take a bicycle ride from Phoenix to Flagstaff. He rode the first hour or so, and then got very tired, as the ride is mostly uphill. So he decided to hitchhike. For about a half an hour no one came, then a corvette stopped and offered a ride. The Ralphie looked at the car and said I can fit in the car, but what about my bike? The driver said no problem, I have a rope in the trunk and I will tie one end on the bumper and the other end on the bike and I will pull you. I will go kind of slow and if I get going too fast just honk your horn and I will slow down.

    So they took off and every thing was fine until another corvette just flew past them. Not to be out done, the driver stepped on the gas to catch him. Well, they drove through a speed trap. The first police officer radioed the second and said, "You have two corvettes coming at you doing about 120 MPH, and you won't believe this, but there is a guy on a bicycle behind them honking to pass."
     
  2. huskihl

    huskihl

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2016
    Messages:
    3,719
    Likes Received:
    21,422
    Location:
    Michigan
  3. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,145
    Likes Received:
    163,397
    Location:
    NE Ohio
  4. Stephiedoll

    Stephiedoll

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    4,082
    Likes Received:
    29,352
    Location:
    Omaha, NE.
    We have a Vette so can relate.:loco: :crazy:
    Thanks for sharing
     
  5. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    "Wrap your arse in fiberglass, see the U.S.A. in your cardboard Chevrolet"....................................:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  6. HolsatiaRedneck

    HolsatiaRedneck

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2017
    Messages:
    1,134
    Likes Received:
    6,204
    Location:
    Schleswig-Holstein
    HAHAHA
     
    rottiman likes this.