This pile was leaning badly to the right along with leaning on the end. I did push it back a bit hoping it would not fall. But it does have to be re-stacked. There are a couple others that need a little help but it will be easy.
Have you reviewed the gtg pictures to figure out who needs to go to remedial stacking and cribbing classes? Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
I knew that was coming. They're probably leaning cause someone split them the wrong way (horizontal) before stacking. Maybe one of your helpers Dennis?
Don't know whom stacked the 2 rows in the foreground, but the 4 in the background were stacked by our professional stacker. I won't tell. I know this because I questioned him about the 1 1/2" difference in the dia. of the base logs. He said, "It'll be ok." Low and behold the final stack was beautiful.
There was a professional stacker in our presence???? ... the only professionals that I knew was around the fire ring at night...
Yes there was and he was around the campfire also. It is up to you to figure out who he is but, he makes walt proof stacks.