In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good deal at Home Depot today only

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Jack Straw, Mar 1, 2018.

  1. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    That is a smokin’ deal! Great post Jack!:thumbs:
     
  3. NortheastAl

    NortheastAl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,887
    Likes Received:
    28,161
    Location:
    Putnam County NY
    I agree.
     
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,718
    Likes Received:
    224,382
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Very nice!

    Brushless!
     
    NortheastAl, Eric VW and Jack Straw like this.
  5. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    Those 1/4 impacts can take a pounding. On an install we did, there were 1232 1/2 concrete anchors to install. That little gun easily did 60-75% of them in two days.
     
    NortheastAl and Jack Straw like this.
  6. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,283
    Likes Received:
    66,657
    Location:
    IN
    I know this is expired, but thought I'd throw this out there. I have the same set. The impact is awesome. The drill, on the other hand, isn't very good....chuck has a lot of run-out and it really shows when drilling big holes.
     
    NortheastAl and Jack Straw like this.
  7. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    That's definitely the crap quality homeowner grade drill that I would expect to see in my mom's house.
     
    NortheastAl likes this.
  8. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I have the 12 volt DeWalt version of that kit and it has been awesome. Granted it is for smaller jobs but I sure have gotten my money’s worth out of it.
     
    NortheastAl and yooperdave like this.