I think this is a good deal if you are in the market. DEWALT 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Drill/Driver and Impact Combo Kit (2-Tool) with Bonus Mechanics Tool Set-DCK277C2w75000 - The Home Depot
Those 1/4 impacts can take a pounding. On an install we did, there were 1232 1/2 concrete anchors to install. That little gun easily did 60-75% of them in two days.
I know this is expired, but thought I'd throw this out there. I have the same set. The impact is awesome. The drill, on the other hand, isn't very good....chuck has a lot of run-out and it really shows when drilling big holes.
That's definitely the crap quality homeowner grade drill that I would expect to see in my mom's house.
I have the 12 volt DeWalt version of that kit and it has been awesome. Granted it is for smaller jobs but I sure have gotten my money’s worth out of it.