In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Leaf blower and Harman stove cleaning

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by savemoney, Mar 15, 2014.

  1. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Has anyone used the leaf blower with their harman stove connected? Any precautions?
    Thanks
     
  2. RockyMtnHigh

    RockyMtnHigh

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2014
    Messages:
    641
    Likes Received:
    1,130
    Location:
    Bailey, Colorado
    I haven't, but.... I do know that disconnecting the vacuum hose is usually a good idea on any stove unless you like buying vacuum switches. I've been eying the $60 Toro at Home depot myself, but may spring for a lithium ion unit if I keep my patience. (I do clean my stove WAY more than I need to lol)
     
  3. Lousyweather

    Lousyweather

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2013
    Messages:
    2,798
    Likes Received:
    9,040
    yep, good idea to discon the tube going to the switch.......hey, I keep em in stock, anyways......not terribly uncommon for folks to clean their unit and it suddenly wont feed.......go figure...
     
    savemoney likes this.