After doing some working out with some medicine balls at a workout facility, I decided to look for some for our kids and I to use at home. All three of our young ones play sports. In a smaller school the older ones will go from middle school to playing with bigger kids next year. So I told them it would be a good idea to work on their strength conditioning. Especially all your core muscle groups. These medicine balls are soft, balanced, and a lot of fun. You can use them in all kinds of ways, alone or with someone else. Some brands are very expensive, but I did some shopping around and found what I thought would be good for the kids and I. If you are ever looking for a gift for someone (at any age), and you don’t know what to get them, you might try one or several of these. A healthy, fun alternative. I bought the three of them on Amazon and these came to around $121 with free shipping. The weights go much larger as well but these are good sizes for where our kids are at. We are all having a blast with them! And getting a workout at the same time! As always, safety is important. A moving weight has momentum and someone could pull a muscle or get injured in other ways. So care to use the right weight/size for each one’s ability is important.
That is not me! Just a web image from searching "swollen black eyes" random posting. 99 lbs wouldn't leave that kind of evidence.....!