In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Breckwell P22 Doing It Thing, Plus I think Someone found Her Favorite Spot

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by KatwillNY, Dec 31, 2017.

  1. KatwillNY

    KatwillNY

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2013
    Messages:
    340
    Likes Received:
    976
    With temperatures not going pastthe mid teens today, both the Breckwell and the Summer's Heat are both cranking. Its been mighty cold out the past week and its not going to let up any time soon. Both stove full of Chows; never mind the glass, I need to replace the ropes on her.
    Dog seems to like it.
    Would love to see everyone's setup, especially with your furry friends in it.
    Stay warm friends.

    Kat
     

    Attached Files:

  2. bogieb

    bogieb

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2015
    Messages:
    12,557
    Likes Received:
    76,370
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    Alas, my cats don't care to be in front of the pellet stoves unless they have just had a bath, so no pictures. Had a dog that would be cozied up to the woodstove in my former house. I'll have to see if I can find pictures.
     
  3. bogieb

    bogieb

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2015
    Messages:
    12,557
    Likes Received:
    76,370
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    Ha, that was quick. I have a picture of Prince (background) and Missy in front of the woodstove. Prince would lay in that spot, or on the rug in front of the stove, and be so hot he was panting. But he wasn't moving until someone needed to open the door to reload.

    Dogs by stove.jpg
     
  4. SmokeyTheBear

    SmokeyTheBear

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    8,324
    Likes Received:
    39,419
    Location:
    Standish, ME
    My current fur baby prefers laps my former cat slept in his rocky chair in front of the pellet eater.
     
    imacman, bogieb and slvrblkk like this.
  5. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,528
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    Same dog, previous house:
    Socks-stove.jpg