Made country style ribs for dinner tonight. Set up the Kamado at 275 with Oak chunks and turned on the Party Q to keep it at temp. The pork was on for 3 hours until it hit 196 internal temp. Brushed the with some sauce and served them up with oven roasted brussel sprouts and potato wedges.
Well, now I need ribs. I'm stayin' away from Athens. The air should be aromatic once you're done with those sprouts.
I really like everyone of those servings on your plate. What seasoning are you using on the potatoes? I've often use Sweet Baby Rays on our ribs. Also real butter on the sprouts. So good. We are heating up a frozen pizza tonight. Not anywhere near as good as you are having.
Thanks! The Brussels sprouts have olive oil, basalmic vinegar, and garlic salt. The potatoes had kosher salt, fresh ground pepper olive oil and parsley. Then when they are fresh and hot we sprinkle a tiny bit of malt vinegar on them. The sauce on the ribs was some of my sweet BBQ sauce that I canned a while back.
Malt vinegar on fresh cut fries is amazing, by far my favorite way to eat them. We used to call them board walk fries because of the place that served them originally on the eastern shore in Maryland.
Country ribs are one of my favs, and they are so decently priced, SCOOOOORE! Looks good certified. Your recipe for the brussel sprouts is almost identical to mine, but I use a bit of butter as well.
I agree, vinegar (malt, cider or distilled) with some salt is the best for any fries. Always thought it was only a Northeast thing, glad to see Ohio is on board too
Same here, good weather on tap for maybe 24 hrs. Can't miss out with something on the grill. I took out some boneless chicken To the brewer of Devils, there's no hating (only kidding)
Looks amazing!!! I can't wait for the 3 feet of snow to melt so I can start hanging out in the yard with my dogs, grills, fire-pit and beer!
Wow that looks awesome, I've really been wanting to make some ribs with the hickory syrup I made last week.
OOOOOOOH late at night looking at food threads. It has become an addiction. Now what am I going to go and make to eat?